- The following is a list of the type of industries/clients serviced:
- Residential (Developers, land owners, investors, builders)
- Senior housing/Assisted Living/Adult Care facilities
- Institutions/Schools (Public, Private, Boards of Education)
- Churches/Religious institutions
- Office/Medical Buildings
- Urban Re-development (Housing Authorities, Non-Profits, etc.)
- Industrial / Trucking
- Renewable Energy Facilities (solar farms)
- Veterinarian Hospitals
- Funeral Homes / Cemeteries
JEA is a small civil engineering firm, composed of a professional engineer, designer/draftsman, and administrative staff and utilizes a network of closely associated consultants (land surveyors, geotechnical engineers, landscape architects, environmental consultants, and structural engineers) to expand and compliment its resources as may be required for the project. Given the size and complexity of projects completed by JEA and its personnel to date, JEA clearly has the available staff and resources necessary to diligently perform the engineering services associated with your project in a responsive, professional, and ethical manner.
JEA prepares all engineering design plans utilizing AutoCAD, providing seamless data and plan compatibility with the Client’s architect and/or other project consultants.