Professional Civil/Site Engineering & Consulting Services
Jefferis Engineering Associates is an engineering firm based in Runnemede, NJ with civil engineering services licensed in NJ, PA and DE. We provide a wide range of professional civil/site engineering design and consulting services throughout New Jersey and the tri-state area to both private and public clients for all types of development for municipalities, educational facilities, governmental agencies, property owners (both residential & commercial), solar energy companies, housing developers, churches, cemeteries, retail companies, and industrial companies. JEA clearly has the available staff and resources necessary to diligently perform the engineering services associated with your project in a responsive, professional, and ethical manner. We strive to provide effective, quality services while focusing on customer service and being environmentally conscious.
- Civil Engineering/Site Development Services:
- JEA provides a wide range of engineering and related services associated with site/civil engineering and land development to both public and private clients.
- Pre-Design & Planning Services
- Civil/Site Engineering and Design Services
- Innovative and Sustainable Design Services
- Bidding/Construction Phase Services
- Renewable Energy: Solar & Wind Farms:
America’s companies have seen the potential of renewable energy in reducing their operating costs and over the last decade, solar power systems, wind turbines and methane digesters have become increasingly common site in the US.
Solar farms are becoming the most prominent form of green electricity generation in both solar panel and solar thermal. The use of renewable energy in America is starting to grow and this is not just about reducing carbon emissions and environmental impacts, self sustaining energy generation, and reducing dependency upon foreign oil.
Jefferis Engineering Associates in conjunction with renewable energy companies is working on solar energy projects by providing site/civil engineering services associated with the construction of solar farms.
- August 2016
- JEA is voted South Jersey Biz Magazine's "Best of Biz-2016" for engineering services.
- August 2015
- Teal Jefferis and JEA is voted 2015 South Jersey Biz Magazine's Outstanding Entreprenurs.
- September 2014
- JEA is sponsoring the Boy Scouts of America-Garden State Council's annual sporting clay shoot.
- September 2014
- JEA is working with Black Horse Pike Regional School District to design the use of unique green infrastructure measures as a retrofit solution to resolve challenging drainage conditions at a local high school.
- September 2014
- JEA was awarded contract for civil/site engineering design services associated with proposed large church expansion in Burlington Township, NJ.
- August 2014
- JEA is voted South Jersey Biz Magazine's "Best of Biz-2014" for engineering services.
- Spring 2014
- JEA was awarded contract for civil/site engineering design services associated with proposed housing redevelopment project in Pennsauken, NJ.
- February 2014
- JEA was selected as part of design team for State of New Jersey for design services associated with proposed storage buildings at the NJ Fish and Wildlife Central and Southern Field Offices.
- January 2014
- JEA is voted SNJ Business People "Reader's Choice Award-2014"
- November 2013
- JEA was awarded contract for civil/site engineering design services associated with a new church and congregation center in Deptford Township, NJ.
- Fall 2013
- JEA was retained by the Harrison Township Fire District for engineering services associated with a proposed ground mounted photovoltaic system.
- August 2013
- JEA is voted South Jersey Biz Magazine's "Best of Biz-2013" by readers for engineering services.
- March 2013
- JEA was selected as part of the design team awarded a contract with the New Jersey Division of Property Management and Construction for design services associated with the replacement of cooling towers at Vineland Development Center in Vineland, NJ.
- February 2013
- JEA is awarded contract with New Jersey Division of Property Management and Construction for design services associated with the replacement of the boat ramp and parking area expansion at Stow Creek State Park in Cumberland County, NJ.
- September 2012
- JEA is retained to provide engineering design services associated with handicap accessibility improvements at the Philadelphia Zoo.
- March 2012
- JEA was selected as part of the design team awarded a contract with the New Jersey Division of Property Management and Construction for design services associated with the construction of storage buildings at Colliers Mills, Tuckahoe, and Millville Wildlife Management Areas in NJ.